Simply get to Munich airport and we will take care of everything else!
The Outdoor Industries Association (OIA) and OE Retailer are inviting independent retailers to be their guests in an all expenses covered visit to Europe’s largest outdoor trade show, OutDoor by ISPO, taking place on 30 June-3 July in Munich.
It’s the place to be to check out the very latest trends in the outdoor sector, see the latest innovations and gear before it hits the market and network with fellow retailers, brands, manufacturers, media and other key figures in the outdoor industry.
Apart from the cost of your flight, everything else is covered and paid-for. The package includes:
- Collection from Munich Airport to the show on Monday morning
- VIP Meet and Greet by senior members of the ISPO team, free entry and a VIP ISPO card (use of VIP lounge, food, drinks, free use of Munich underground and more)
- An exclusive dinner at the famous Hofbräuhaus with members of the ISPO and OIA teams
- Access to ISPO’s ‘all together’ web application to pre-book your appointments ahead of the show, including special meetings with key brands
- Free entrance to the OutDoor by ISPO Party
- Free ‘glamping’ on the OutDoor site right next to the show (pre made-up luxury camping, bring nothing, all included!)
- Free shuttle back to Munich Airport on the Wednesday afternoon, with an optional guided retail tour of key Munich stores in outdoor, sport and fashion.
The offer is open to 20 independent retailers – please apply now by emailing email@example.com