With four weeks to go until the Outdoor Industries Association (OIA) Conference and AGM, the full line-up of speakers and workshops has been announced.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn from some outstanding keynote speakers on some hot topics, including:
- Digital and Retail, It’s Still Day One – presented by Amazon UK Country Manager, Doug Gurr
- Good for Business, Good for the Planet – presented by Patagonia’s Head of EMEA, Ryan Gellert
- Digital Olympic Marketing – presented by Marketing guru, Liz McMahon
- Vision 2020: The Future of OutDoor – presented by Mark Held, European Outdoor Group
- Participation Partners – presented by OIA CEO, Andrew Denton
Delegates will also have an opportunity to attend one of the following workshops:
- Creating a Story Beyond Twitter – presented by Matt Bird, Band of Birds
- Developing New Markets – presented by Roger Zeng, ISPO China
- Open Data Initiative – presented by Sport England
- Presenting with Passion – presented by Simon Baseley
The OIA Conference and AGM, sponsored by the Camping and Caravanning Club, is taking place on 14th and 15th March at Shrigley Hall Hotel in Cheshire. More information and online delegate booking is available on the website: www.theoia.co.uk/conference-agm.