Citrus-Lime is searching for a new Sales Consultant to join their sales team. Full job description below:
Citrus-Lime is searching for a smart, dependable and conscientious individual to join our rapidly developing company and add to our already pretty sterling sales team. There is a huge opportunity for someone to come in and help take the business to the next level. We are ambitious and are looking for some equally ambitious sales people!
Go take a look at our website to get a solid impression of why we do what we do.
Do that now. We’ll wait here for you …
So you should now have a good idea about who we are, what we do and (most importantly) why we’re so driven to create the products and services we do. However, there’s always room for improvement and maybe you are the person to bring the sizzle to our story.
We’re a friendly company of geeks, creatives, business brains and industry specific sales people. We strive to create an open and inclusive atmosphere but we’re competing in a challenging environment with an ever-increasing set of customer expectations and this keeps our focus on maintaining high standards at all times.
We are a business with a clear objective and targets that need to be hit – which means we need to be choosy about who we commit to.
Here’s a breakdown of the skills and traits we need (and some skills that wouldn’t do you any harm):
- New client acquisition
- Selling Citrus-Lime Cloud POS and Ecommerce
- Meet and exceed targets for new licenses
- Taking new enquiries and qualifying them
- Fact finding and talking to new prospects about their business
- Presenting solutions
- Writing project agreement
- Completing follow up
- Taking orders for Cloud POS and Ecommerce projects
- Industry knowledge of equestrian and outdoor industries, preferably through some kind of brand management role
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Good problem solving skills
- GCSE or equivalent education in Maths and English
- Prior knowledge of retail business concepts (or academic ability to rapidly develop knowledge)
- A sound grasp of ICT skills such as using MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including negotiation skills
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
- Able to work from your own initiative
- Enthusiastic, resilient and upbeat attitude
- A keen interest in one or some of the following: cycling, walking, climbing, horse riding, water sports or similar
- Previous retail experience, especially in the sectors we work with
Salary £23k – £33k plus OTE of £6k
CV’s to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org