Citrus-Lime is searching for a new sales consultant to join their sales team. Full job description below:
Citrus-Lime specialises in retail software for independent retailers and has an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales person with a genuine interest in the outdoor or equestrian industries. This permanent position is well suited to a smart and conscientious individual that is looking to advance their career within a thriving and ambitious company.
As part of our sterling sales team, you will focus on building relationships with prospects, presenting our solutions and winning deals. You’ll work closely with the marketing department, taking leads through to closure and achieving agreed targets. This exciting position offers a fantastic opportunity to help take the business to the next level.
- New client acquisition
- Sell software licences of Citrus-Lime Cloud POS and Ecommerce
- Meet and exceed targets for new licenses
- Taking new enquiries
- Fact finding and talking to new prospects about their business
- Identifying requirements
- Presenting solutions
- Writing project agreements
- Completing follow ip
Here’s a breakdown of the skills and traits we need (and some skills that wouldn’t do you any harm):
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Industry knowledge of equestrian or outdoor industries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation skills
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
- Prior knowledge of retail business concepts (or academic ability to rapidly develop knowledge)
- GCSE or equivalent education in Maths and English
- A sound grasp of ICT skills such as using MS Office
- A keen interest in one or some of the following: cycling, walking, climbing, horse riding, water sports or similar
- Previous retail experience, especially in the sectors we work with
- Previous experience using Microsoft CRM
Citrus-Lime is a dynamic and ambitious company with offices in Manchester and Ulverston (Lake District). For the last two decades we have been working closely with independent retailers, developing industry-leading retail solutions to support their success.
Are you ready to help take the company to the next level?
£27k – £33k plus OTE of £6k+
Please send a CV and covering letter to Samantha@citruslime.com